Yes, we are giving away a real register
In today’s competition we are giving away a register. A piece of wood. And also Log Jammers for Steam.
Few websites have the courage to give real and tangible prizes. Fewer and fewer have the strength to do everything to host competitions with exclusive and unique objects that you cannot find elsewhere. And let’s face it: only a website has the courage to give a register.
Destructoid is that website.
The latest creation of Mega Cat Studios, Log Jammers, is hitting early access. And as we won’t, we’re giving away a key so we can check it. We are also giving away a register with your name and key engraved in it, so that it can be the brightest jack that has ever lived.
Originally released as a full NES game, Log Jammers he has spent the past two years being reinvented in a modern experience. Now your eSport dreams of throwing axes at a zombified bear like an angry lumberjack while balancing on logs in an attempt to reach a high score are finally coming true! Check out these game features:
- Frenetic Arcade Action – Easy to learn but difficult to master, dive for an informal competition or go deep for the sharpest ax in town
- Tournament Solo mode: fight through Jam Jam in single player mode
- Online and local multiplayer: throw ax against friends or throw ax against strangers
- Wooden animals with unique skills and stats – Choose from a cast of 8 characters to suit your playing style
- Multi-species Cheerleader mode: a new spin on the pong rule set where you have to defend your cheerleaders
- Lumberjack Trash Talk – Each character has a story and personality
- Mayonnaise – It is mayonnaise. Good for sandwiches and also for the office
The game looks fantastic, yes? Well, guess what, lumberjack – you’re also getting wood with this.
That’s right, it’s a literal register, decorated with your Steam key is your stinking name. Give a man a forest and he will take it for a day; but if you to teach a wooden man will take him for many days to come. Power is yours.
To participate to win, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can come in every day. Click on that bad boy to find out how to earn bonuses to increase your chances of winning.
We have a woody prize to give away; our winner will be drawn on Friday 29 May. Since this is a certified US Log piece, a US shipping address is required to win.
Log Jammers shots Early access on May 25th with a full version and console versions scheduled for the end of the year.
You are logged out. Sign in | subscribe
No purchase required to participate or win
1. Eligibility: Destructoid.com contests are generally offered by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (budget yay), often limit participation to people who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (unless otherwise noted) and they are at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super stealthy and make friends in the United States who can receive your reward, and then you two will understand the customs / logistics. Be careful about who you trust, of course. Destructoid.com employees, advertising or promotion agencies, subjects involved in the production, development, implementation or management of Contests, agents acting for, or on behalf of the entities mentioned above, the respective parent companies, officers, directors, branches, affiliates , licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively “Contest Entity”) and / or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and the family members (related or otherwise) of each of those employees, * is * not eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught caught participating. All U.S., federal, state and local regulations apply.
2. Agreement on official rules: Participation in the Competition constitutes the full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Regulations and of the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is subject to compliance with all the requirements set out in this document.
3. Registration period: The start and end dates / times of each Competition (the “Registration Period”) will be published on the applicable Competition website.
4. Entrance: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest website. Sending will result in one (1) registration. The number of times you can participate in the Contest will be published on the applicable Contest website. The use of any agency or automated software to send entries will cancel all entries sent by that person, except for members of the user who can participate in contests by accessing their “benefits” page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random pattern of all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific competition will be published on the applicable competition website. The chances of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and asked to provide their full name, age and postal address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the deadline indicated in the notification email, we may select a potential alternative winner in his or her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) family prize per Contest.
6. Requirements for potential winners: The winners will be notified via the email address associated with their account on Destructoid.com and / or will receive a private message on Destructoid.com or via a direct message on Twitter / Facebook. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to notify them of their winnings to respond and claim the prize. If no winner shows up within five business days, the prize will be lost and drawn again where the most dedicated Destructoid fans are most active (social media).
7. Awards: The prizes (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a specific Contest will be published on the Contest website. Cash or other substitutions cannot be made, except for the sponsor, who reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion. . The winners are responsible for any fees and commissions associated with receiving or using a prize. Prizes will be dispatched between 1 and 45 working days after the winners have responded with the requested information.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Competition is compromised in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, viruses or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion,: a ) suspend the Competition to face the loss of value and then resume the Competition in a way that is more in keeping with the spirit of these Official Regulations; or (b) randomly award prizes among eligible items received up to the time of impairment. The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who considers tampering with the registration process or the operation of the competition or to act in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or perturbing manner. Any attempt by a person to compromise the legitimate functioning of the Competition may constitute a violation of criminal and civil law and, if such an attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek compensation for damages by that person to the maximum extent permitted. by law. Failure by the sponsor to apply any term of these official regulations does not constitute a waiver of this provision. In the event of a dispute regarding the owner of an item, the registration is deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the display name from which the registration is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the address of email sent.
9. Release and limitations of liability: By participating in the Competition, participants agree to release and hold the Entities of the Competition harmless from and against any claim or cause of action resulting from participation in the Competition or from the receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: human intervention unauthorized to the Competition; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, delayed, franked, incorrectly addressed or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Competition or in the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or things that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the participation of the competitor in the Competition or by the receipt of any prize. The Participant also agrees that in any cause of action, the liability of the Competition Entities will be limited to the cost of registration and participation in the Competition, and in no case will the Competition Entities be responsible for the legal costs. The Participant waives the right to request any type of damage, including, without limitation, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the competitor agrees that any dispute, claim and cause of action arising out of or related to the Competition or any prize awarded must be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action. All questions and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and applicability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the competitor, as well as the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in relation to the Competition, will be regulated and interpreted in compliance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without implementing any choice of law or conflict of laws (either of the Commonwealth of Virginia or of any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Results of the competition: To participate in the contest without having to buy / sell anything or request a written copy of the winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (indicating the specific Contest for which the winners are being requested) to the Winners of the Destructoid.com Contest, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We organize numerous competitions, so please be specific in what you request. Winners’ requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (however they are always published on our site). The winners are generally published the day after the competition in our section of the competition.
Lastly, Destructoid has the right to kick your ass and take your prize if you’re a total dick, so be calm and don’t kick any puppies on the way to victory. Have fun with our competitions and become a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get power, then you get money, then you take the baby.