Millions of people have used the Zoom app to video chat space or the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. You can even upload a photo to personalize yours.is during this . And many have discovered a fun environment from the room behind you a
For the most part, Zoom – which is seeing a huge increase in use as a result of states– will hold quite well on the background image. It can be a fun way to express yourself or hide the cluttered room behind you. After all, you may want to concentrate the participants yourather than your collection of curiosities.
Just be aware that you need to make sure yours the system has the right requirements to change the zoom background. And if you tend to gesticulate a lot or to step back in the chair, or a rebellious puppy or a child lands on your lap during the call, the caller will notice interruptions in the background. Don’t worry, they will resolve soon. (You should also be aware of the potential during your video chat and take action to .)
Change the Zoom wallpaper on the desktop app
1. In the Zoom app, click on your profile in the upper right corner and click settings.
2. In the left menu, click Virtual wallpaper.
3. You will see some predefined background options provided by Zoom, including an outdoor space scene or blades of grass. You can choose one by clicking on it and it will automatically change the screen too. There is also an option for if you have a green screen and want to use it.
4. If you want to upload a photo to use as a background, the same way Virtual background page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose the virtual background. A window will appear allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want and it will appear next to the other images as an option to choose from.
5. To get rid of all the uploaded photos, tap the X in the upper left corner.
Change your Zoom wallpaper on the mobile app
1. When you log in to your account and attend a meeting, touch the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
2. Tap Virtual wallpaper.
3. Select a wallpaper from the default options or upload your own.
Another zoom tip: add a beauty filter
By now you’ve probably heard all the work from the house tips: wake up on time, take a shower, dress like it’s a day at the office. But if it’s one of those days when you don’t think you’re looking your best, Zoom has one answer: a feature called Retouching my appearance. Basically, it’s a softening filter, as you might find on Instagram, Facetune or your phone’s selfie camera.
To turn it on, click the up arrow next to Start video. Click Video settingsand in My Videos, check the box for Touch up my appearance. That’s all!
For more tips to help you get past social distancing and self-quarantine, check if you should, our , is .