More than two years have passed since its first release, PUBG is still one of the most popular battle royale games out there that you can enjoy on PC and console. PUBG Mobile is the version of the game available for Android and iOS. However, we are sure that nothing corresponds to the PUBG experience that you can try on a bigger screen, which is why in this article we will tell you how to play PUBG on PC without an emulator and how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with emulator.
How to play PUBG on PC without an emulator
PUBG PC is available to play through Steam. First you need to install Steam, the most popular PC game store and then follow these steps to get started.
- Go to this website by clicking Here > download and install Vapor for Windows PC.
Once Steam is installed> open it and sign in to your account. Otherwise, if you don’t have a Steam account, you can do it create a new account also.
After logging in> in the lower left corner, click Add a game > click on Browse the Steam Store for games > in the search bar, type PUBG.
From there, you will be able to purchase PUBG for Rs. 999. You just have to click Add a cart > then choose between Shop for myself or Buy as a gift > add a payment method ** and finally make your purchase.
Once you have purchased the game, you can play PUBG on PC.
How to play PUBG on PC for free
If you don’t have a high-end system or don’t want to show off Rs. 999 fee for PUBG, you can download PUBG Lite which is a free version of the game for Windows. It comes with reduced graphics which simplifies execution on low end specification computers or laptops. To download it to your PC, follow these steps.
- Go to the PUBG Lite website by clicking Here > click on yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the next page, click again Yellow Download button to move on.
- After downloading the PUBG Lite installation, open it and access to your PUBG account by entering your credentials. In case you don’t have a PUBG account, make sure to create one.
- After logging in, click To install button. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s all, you can now play PUBG on your computer, even that without paying a cent.
How to play PUBG on a PC emulator
The last method we are suggesting is not to play the PC version of PUBG, but instead with this method you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on your computer with the help of an Android emulator. Here we will also show you how to change the language of the PUBG emulator to English.
- Click Here and download the official PUBG Mobile Gameloop emulator formerly called Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- After downloading the .exe file, to install on your system.
- Once installed, open the emulator, which you will see will start in Chinese. So before you go any further, you need to change the language to English.
- To do this, give the run command on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + R and type regedit. Click on ok and from the pop-up menu, click Yup.
- This will open the Registry Editor with MobileGamePC already selected in the submenus on the left.
- In MobileGamePC, double-click UserLanguage and enter it_IT in Value data. Click on ok and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s all. After opening the emulator, search in the search bar PUBG Mobile > Download and install the game> once installed, will appear in the file My games section of the emulator. Click on it to play.
By following these simple methods, you can now play PUBG on PC.
For more tutorials, visit our How To section.
Is Redmi Note 9 Pro Max the best affordable camera phone in India? We discussed it on Orbital, our weekly tech podcast, to which you can subscribe via Apple podcast or RSS, download the episodeor just hit the play button below.
Is Redmi Note 9 Pro Max the best affordable camera phone in India?